Shipping Policy

We know you want your new Ecoline Clothing products ASAP (can’t blame you). We ship all our orders within 24 working hours. All orders are processed 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday. The orders placed on Saturday after 3 pm, are shipped on Monday, Sunday being a holiday.

Standard shipping time for Metro Cities is 2-3 days. For Non-Metro Cities, it takes about 4-7days for the package to be delivered. We use Ship Rocket for Order Shipments.

In case of Refunds/ Exchanges, the reverse pickups are usually (95% of the times) completed within 24-48 hrs. For the rest of 5% , if the location is far off from the major courier centers, it might take a day more. But don’t worry we will get it done mate!

Talk to us to Raise a Query